[Rcppoctave-user] Cannot load RcppOctave.so onto Mac OS

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:14:48 CET 2013

Renaud,

Looks like you don't have a Mac yet.

Under Mac OS X you can get the installed version using
sw_vers -productVersion

The result is 10.9 for Mavericks.

You can check for this and when true insert the definitions for
CC and CXX into the package Makevars.

Yitping's problem might be due to the fact that Homebrew binaries
are installed into /usr/local/bin (already on his minimal path), but
MacPorts binaries go into /opt/local/bin (not on his minimal path).

Dominick