[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] New release RcppArmadillo 0.10.1.0.0 on drat

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Oct 10 01:18:21 CEST 2020

Conrad made a new Armadillo release, which I packaged up and tested as usual
against all reverse dependencies -- twice!

It has been submitted to CRAN earlier today but all of sudden had a random
snafu (of a segfault on Windows). As I had just gotten r-rel and r-devel back
from the win-builder machine (as well as a few builds on different RHub
machines) I consider this to spurious and expect the release to appear and
should appear in the next little while once CRAN gets to their email.

In the meantime it is also available from the usual Rcpp drat repo.

Thanks as always to Conrad for timely high-quality releases.

Cheers, Dirk

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org