[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] New release RcppArmadillo 0.10.1.0.1 on drat

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 21 15:01:41 CEST 2020

After a mere eleven days, the previously announced RcppArmadillo 0.10.1.0.0
made it onto CRAN.  Yay.

Only to promptly greet me this morning with a compilation failure (!!) on
CentOS, see https://github.com/RcppCore/RcppArmadillo/issues/313

That was something sloppy from us (and from six+ years ago!) which, unless I
am missing something, every sane compiler should simply ignore.  In any event
I fixed it in a clean-up commit (plus another to touch up that file in other
spots) and a new minor version RcppArmadillo 0.10.1.0.1 is now on the drat.

You can use

   install.packages("RcppArmadillo", repos="https://rcppcore.github.io/drat")

(and/or a few related commands taking advantage of drat helpers) to install it.

I do not plan to bother with a CRAN release over this.  If anybody else has
issues please report here, or on GitHub as usual.

Cheers, Dirk

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org