[Rcpp-devel] Embedding RInside in C++ project

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jul 24 14:00:10 CEST 2015

Ulf,

On 24 July 2015 at 13:47, Ulf Mertens wrote:
| Alright, I left the GNUMakefile as it is and copied it into my program

Err, "the GNUmakefile"?  Which one? There are seven different ones below examples/.

| directory. It gives the following error:
|
| make: Circular run <- run dependency dropped.
|
| Running model:
|
| Running run:
| /bin/sh: ./run: No such file or directory
| make: *** [run] Error 127
|
| Can you help me here?

Honestly, I can't, given the information provided by you.

If I may: If make is not your cup of tea, don't use it.  Build your project
with a shell script, or manually, or WHATEVER WORKS. Your project.

And: _Generic questions about CRAN packages_ are now handled on the (still
pretty new) list r-package-devel.

This list here is meant for Rcpp (and RInside) questions. I think we have
strayed too far off.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org