[Rcpp-devel] Embedding RInside in C++ project

Ulf Mertens mertens.ulf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:47:07 CEST 2015

Alright, I left the GNUMakefile as it is and copied it into my program
directory. It gives the following error:

make: Circular run <- run dependency dropped.

Running model:

Running run:
/bin/sh: ./run: No such file or directory
make: *** [run] Error 127

Can you help me here?

Thanks again for your help

Ulf