[Rcpp-devel] Package code industry request

Sören Vogel soeren.vogel at posteo.ch
Wed Apr 29 22:30:54 CEST 2015

Hello

Please apologise if this is off-list.

Today, a commercial company asked about numerical code and recent numerical code changes that routines of my R-package are based upon.  The code is self-developed (by Carlo Albert) and based upon an algorithm to be published in a scientific article within the next 4 weeks.  I wonder (or doubt?) if the license (GPL-2) and the open source spirit would be fully regarded by the company.  What is your recommendation to react on such a request?  Is there sort of a standard text to send?

Thanks for your help
Sören