[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp, Windows and CMake

Jamie Olson jamie.f.olson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:42:21 CET 2014

Three more things:

1) Is the WIN.readme.txt in examples/eigen/cmake incorrect, then?

2)  The Rtools documentation specifies that the Rtools paths should
come BEFORE cygwin paths.  Is there a similar rule for MSys?

3) Should I continue to just used the MinGW installed with Rtools or
should I/can I use a fresh install of MinGW?

Thanks,
--Jamie

Jamie Olson