[Rcpp-devel] overloaded method problem is fixed.

Chaomei Lo chaomeilo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:56:57 CEST 2014

I am sending this again, cause when I forward to rcpp-devel, the gmail put
the previous message first.

Not expect to fix the problem this easy. I just get a chance to look into
the "Module_generated_method.h" code and Romain left a "const char
*" before the valid method. So here below is the fix.

RCPP_MODULE(mod){
        using namespace Rcpp;
        class_<Randomizer>( "Randomizer" )
            .default_constructor()
                .method( "get" , ( NumericVector (Randomizer::*)(int)
)(&Randomizer::get) , "Randomizer", &get_int_valid)

                .method( "get" , ( List (Randomizer::*)(IntegerVector)
)(&Randomizer::get) )
                ;
}

Thanks.