[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RcppArmadillo 0.4.200.0

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Apr 7 21:14:40 CEST 2014

Earlier today, Conrad released a new stable release Armadillo 4.200.

As in the past, I rolled this up for CRAN, and we now have a fresh
RcppArmadillo 0.4.200.0 on CRAN.

This release was preceded by two test release which were on Github only (as
CRAN prefers to have about one release / month). I tested it against all 61
CRAN packages using RcppArmadillo (but did not install all Depends / Suggests
so no claim to being complete) and did not uncover any issues.

Special thanks to Conrad for adding the && and || operators I suggested.

Enjoy,  Dirk