[Rcpp-devel] sourceCpp failing on windows whereas devto ols::has_devel and devtools:::R works

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Oct 17 16:14:28 CEST 2013

So I took this as an excuse to bring my win7 machine at work to R 3.0.* and
to update Rtools. And with "everything current":

  R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25) -- "Frisbee Sailing"
  Copyright (C) 2013 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
  Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

  Type 'q()' to quit R.

  R> library(Rcpp)
  R> evalCpp("1+1")
  [1] 2

So it works here too. For good measure I tested in Rgui and RStudio, 32 bit
and 64 bit.  All are fine.