[Rcpp-devel] problems with rInside in Ubuntu

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Mar 30 19:19:26 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

On 30 March 2013 at 12:54, Paul Johnson wrote:
| I think you should stop responding on this. This comment was insulting and you
| don't have to put up with it.

No worries.

The only thing I am getting really annoyed about is that Mr Mascarehas seems
to have genuine difficulties with email. Even though I asked him multiple to
not send mail to me only, he continues to do that.

Moreover, I now asked him twice to summarise his solution to this list -- as
he seemingly managed to overcome his (self-inflicted [as I will continue to
suspect until proven otherwise]) woes and can now use RInside with Qt, which
is of course the point of the maintained example in the sources.

Cheers, Dirk