[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp version of DATAPTR

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 11 22:32:06 CEST 2012

On 11 April 2012 at 16:13, Whit Armstrong wrote:
| Ok, I see.
|
| My package includes some headers which have direct includes of the
| armadilo headers (hence, they are grabbing the deb testing version of
| Armadillo).
|
| I normally put system headers above R headers, but I think if I
| reverse this convention for RcppArmadillo, and let the include guard
| kick in, then I should be all set...
|
| and yes.  Looks good.  Compiles.  No test failures.

Cool.  Include order can matter greatly.

But I just added a similar '#ifndef ARMA_DEFAULT_OSTREAM' to our version so
if crazy kids like you insist on reversing include order, at least this won't bite.

Thanks for the heads-up.

R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com