[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp version of DATAPTR

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:13:56 CEST 2012

Ok, I see.

My package includes some headers which have direct includes of the
armadilo headers (hence, they are grabbing the deb testing version of
Armadillo).

I normally put system headers above R headers, but I think if I
reverse this convention for RcppArmadillo, and let the include guard
kick in, then I should be all set...

and yes.  Looks good.  Compiles.  No test failures.

Thanks again.

-Whit