[Rcpp-devel] Convention on where to put RCPP_MODULE declarations?

Andrew Redd amredd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:27:40 CET 2010

My two cents on this.  Since I'm working on CUDA code, and CUDA for
some reason does not like Rcpp I have to have a separate cpp file
exclusively for the RCPP_MODULE, that does not include any cuda code.
Then things are resolved in the linker.  I'll always put RCPP_MODULE
in a cpp file for my work.

-Andrew