[Rcpp-devel] Problem with Rcpp::Datetime

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Dec 18 05:12:08 CET 2010

On 17 December 2010 at 12:10, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| Confirmed, and dito for Rcpp::Date() constructed from a string.
|
| | Adding Rcpp::Function asPOSIXct("as.POSIXct") and using it
| | to convert seems to fix the problem.
|
| I'll try to look into but may not get to til Sunday.

Fixed in svn revision 2796.

The default format in Datetime.h also had a typo: %OS ("oh-ess") was needed,
not %0S ("zero-ess") as I trype all the time.  And I corrected constructor
from string for Rcpp::Date() as well which needed a similar as.Date() to
create the int we then used in the int constructor.