[Rcicr-users] Obtaining Noise Image

Rodrigo Cardenas rodrigo.a.cardenas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:50:45 CEST 2015

Dear Ron,

Thank you for your reply. I read your post and tried the code posted by
Daniel as well as yours (someCI$ci), using my data. However, both images
are not identical, so now I am wondering which one I should use. My goal is
to generate a noise image that I can use for the analysis done with the
matlab toolbox stat4CI, as described in Dotsch, R., & Todorov, A. (2012).
Reverse correlating social face perception. Social Psychological and
Personality Science, 3 (5), 562-571. Any help/guidance with this will be
much appreciated.

Best,

Rodrigo