[Rcicr-users] Obtaining Noise Image

Dotsch, R. (Ron) R.Dotsch at uu.nl
Sat Aug 22 14:29:48 CEST 2015

Hi Dan,

This looks fine to me. If you have a ci object, for instance the output of:

someCI <- generateCI2IFC(…)

you can get the raw noise in a 512x512 pixel matrix without base image using:

someCI$ci

This is not well-documented yet, but you can rely on it (so does rcicr).

Best,

Ron

Ron Dotsch
Associate Professor