[RQt-devel] direction of Qt

Dianne Cook visnut at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:46:30 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

It's disappointing to hear the synopsis about qt!  The major advantage, as outline by you, for qt, was its speed of drawing large amounts of information. Otherwise we would have stuck with gtk.

Would it be feasible to convert cranvas to use gtk widgets? Do you think? (Why would it be called goocanvas?)

How is this going to affect your summer work, with visnab?

cheers,
Di