[RQt-devel] recent smoke update

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:33:24 CET 2010

Hi (mostly MIchael),

r206 (2010-01-14, Update to latest smoke) caused a regression in my
setup because these lines were removed (they had been added following
Justin's suggestion because I need the -fPIC flag):

----
if( CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR STREQUAL "x86_64" )
  set_target_properties(smokeqt PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "-fPIC")
endif( CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR STREQUAL "x86_64" )
----

Not a big deal, I just added them back, but I was wondering if there's
anything we might do to prevent repeat occurrences. Was the file
copied verbatim from the new smoke release?

-Deepayan