[Phylobase-devl] minor issue

Peter D. Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 13 21:46:24 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 02:13:11PM -0400, Ben Bolker wrote:

>   Things are most of the way back.  However ... we used to distinguish
> between missing tip data and missing internal node data (I guess).
> Now formatData only has a missing.data argument -- doesn't seem to
> distinguish between missing tip and node.  I guess this makes sense?
> At the moment I can't construct a case where we need to deal with this,
> but things definitely have changed a little bit and I'm not thinking
> very clearly at the moment.
>
>   I'm going to open a new bug because I don't want to lose track
> of this.  (I think in general we should be very liberal about opening
> bugs for "issues" that may not really be bugs, just so we can make
> sure we revisit them.)

I agree.  I just added the devl mailing list to the bug tracker.  We *should* get an email every time a bug is added or commented on.  This should facilitate discussion and fixing of issues.  Do we think that would add too much noise to the list?  I could forward them to the commit list instead, but I don't know how many people are subscribed to that list.

Peter