[Phylobase-devl] minor issue

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Aug 13 20:13:11 CEST 2009

  Things are most of the way back.  However ... we used to distinguish
between missing tip data and missing internal node data (I guess).
Now formatData only has a missing.data argument -- doesn't seem to
distinguish between missing tip and node.  I guess this makes sense?
At the moment I can't construct a case where we need to deal with this,
but things definitely have changed a little bit and I'm not thinking
very clearly at the moment.

  I'm going to open a new bug because I don't want to lose track
of this.  (I think in general we should be very liberal about opening
bugs for "issues" that may not really be bugs, just so we can make
sure we revisit them.)

Ben Bolker
Associate professor, Biology Dep't, Univ. of Florida
bolker at ufl.edu / www.zoology.ufl.edu/bolker
GPG key: www.zoology.ufl.edu/bolker/benbolker-publickey.asc