[Phylobase-devl] picking up the pieces

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 29 21:11:15 CEST 2008

Sang Chul,

Thank you for you comments on phylobase.  We are very happy to have
your feedback on what things didn't match expectations, or were poorly
documented.  You have definitely helped us identify some of the rough
edges and top priorities.

Phylobase is a new project, having only started in December.  Since
that time many of us haven't been able to devote large amounts of time
to the project.  However, this summer I'll be working quite a bit on
phylobase as part of the google summer of code.  By the end of the
summer, it should be much further along.

Cheers

Peter