[Phylobase-devl] picking up the pieces

Sang Chul Choi Choi at Biology.Rutgers.Edu
Tue Apr 29 17:28:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have not given up on phylobase, and just I might go back to a
development with R using phylobase sometime. I do not think that there
is any bug in phylobase (at lease I guess), but my messages are mostly
about something that does not seem to be that I expected from
phylobase. So, do not take seriously anything that I wrote.

Thank you very much for the letter.

Thank you,

Sang Chul