[NMF-user] Loading NMF fails when in a container

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at cbio.uct.ac.za
Mon Jan 16 10:34:20 CET 2017

Hi,

this code is executed when querying the number of available cores on the
machine.
It uses the result from `parallel::detectCores(all.tests = isOpenBSD)`,
where `isOpenBSD=TRUE` on Open BSD hosts.
Can you please submit an issue on Github for this?
Thanks.

Bests,
Renaud

Renaud Gaujoux, PhD
Systems Immunology - Technion, Haifa, Israel