[Mediation-information] Trouble with mediate.ped function in Mediation for R

Kosuke Imai kimai at princeton.edu
Sun Aug 13 03:42:15 CEST 2017

You can also do a modeling approach based on two-stage least squares.  In
your case, this might be the easiest.  Take a look at page at the end of
page 783 and the beginning of page 784 of this paper for discussion:
http://imai.princeton.edu/research/files/mediationP.pdf

Kosuke Imai
Professor, Department of Politics
Center for Statistics and Machine Learning
Princeton University
http://imai.princeton.edu