[Mediation-information] Mediation

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.EDU
Wed Dec 4 04:48:48 CET 2013

Hi Gabriel,

The multilevel model would account for over-time correlation within a country (though it does not recognize time sequence).  If that’s okay with you, then you could go with the multilevel model, which is available in our mediation package.  Unfortunately, the current version of our package does not have other types of models that can handle panel data.

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai               Office: Corwin Hall 036
Professor                 Phone: 609-258-6601
Department of Politics    Fax: 609-258-1110
Princeton University      Email: kimai at Princeton.Edu<mailto:kimai at Princeton.Edu>
Princeton, NJ 08544-1012  http://imai.princeton.edu<http://imai.princeton.edu/>