[Mediation-information] Question about mediation package in two level design

Kosuke Imai kimai at princeton.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:36:28 CEST 2011

Hi Sun Yoon,

 Unfortunately, the current version of our package does not incorporate multi-level models (if that's what you are using).  However, if you know some programming, then implementing our general algorithm as described in our Psychological Methods paper should be in principle straightforward: http://imai.princeton.edu/research/BaronKenny.html   I'm ccing Michael Donnelly who used mixed effects models for mediation in case he can share some of his codes.

Good luck,
Kosuke

Department of Politics
Princeton University