[R list package] generating p values in ict.test

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jan 4 14:58:52 CET 2013

Hi Shane,

  Try

print(test.value.race)

instead of "summary()".  As for the second error, does your data set have a zero observation in one of the cells?

Kosuke

Department of Politics
Princeton University
http://imai.princeton.edu