[Ipmpack-users] bayesian functions in IPMpack

Eelke Jongejans e.jongejans at science.ru.nl
Wed Apr 3 18:18:22 CEST 2013

Dear Maria Paula,

Good question (see below). Probably you have to specify
Family=categorical. However, we've decided to leave out the bayesian
functions from the next version of IPMpack onwards. Instead we will
place the current functions (including makePostFecObjs) on the website
for those people who want to write such code themselves. If you are
interested in including uncertainty in your analyses you can also use
the current functions getListRegObjects and getListRegObjectsFec in
conjunction with makeListPmatrix, makeListFmatrix and makeListIPMs,
getIPMoutput.

best wishes,
Cory, Eelke