[Ipmpack-users] sensParams problem

Eelke Jongejans e.jongejans at science.ru.nl
Tue Apr 2 15:22:13 CEST 2013

Dear Megan,

the new sensParams function that we send to the list this morning and
that will be incorporated in the next version of IPMpack will allow you
to get the sensitivity and elasticity of lambda, R0 and LifeExpect for
survival, growth, discreteTrans, fecundity and clonality object
parameters at the same time.

cheers,
Eelke

Is there a version of sensParams that accommodates a model with both a
fec and clonal object?  I might be missing something but I haven't found
one yet.
Thanks,
Megan