[Ipmpack-users] Help with IPMpack

Eelke Jongejans e.jongejans at science.ru.nl
Thu Sep 13 11:34:49 CEST 2012

Dear Iván,

Depending on how variable the number of leaves of juveniles, you either
would want to include the number of leaves of juveniles as a continuous
state variable (but IPMpack does not include the possibility yet to have
more than 1 continuous state variable), or have the number of juvenile
leaves as 1 or more discrete stages next to the continuous state
variable palm height. Please have a look at functions like
makeDiscreteTrans for examples.

best wishes,
Eelke