[Ipmpack-users] Problems with makeGrowthObj

Bruna, Emilio M. embruna at ufl.edu
Tue Oct 2 14:25:06 CEST 2012

Your code worked fine for me.  Have you updated to the latest versions of IPMpack, R, and Matrix?

EB

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:46:33 -0500
From: Jordan Golubov <gfjordan at correo.xoc.uam.mx>
To: ipmpack-users at lists.r-forge.r-project.org
Subject: [Ipmpack-users] Problems with makeGrowthObj

Dear All,

Just dowloaded IPMpack. I had trouble make my growth object and tried the one in the vignette and also failed with the same error. I am pasting the error message below

> dff <- generateData()
> gr1 <- makeGrowthObj(dataf = dff, Formula = sizeNext~size)
Error in makeGrowthObj(dataf = dff, Formula = sizeNext ~ size) :
  unused argument(s) (Formula = sizeNext ~ size)

Thanks

--
Dr. Jordan Golubov
Lab. Ecologia, Sistematica y FisiologiaVegetal Departamento El Hombre y Su Ambiente Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana Xochimilco Calz. del Hueso 1100, Col. Villa Quietud, Coyoac?n 04960, M?xico D. F. M?xico

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it".
>Aristotle

End of Ipmpack-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1