[Ipmpack-users] Problems with makeGrowthObj

Jordan Golubov gfjordan at correo.xoc.uam.mx
Mon Oct 1 17:46:33 CEST 2012

Dear All,

Just dowloaded IPMpack. I had trouble make my growth object and tried
the one in the vignette and also failed with the same error. I am
pasting the error message below

> dff <- generateData()
> gr1 <- makeGrowthObj(dataf = dff, Formula = sizeNext~size)
Error in makeGrowthObj(dataf = dff, Formula = sizeNext ~ size) :
  unused argument(s) (Formula = sizeNext ~ size)

Thanks

--
Dr. Jordan Golubov
Lab. Ecologia, Sistematica y FisiologiaVegetal

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it".