[inlinedocs] individual sections within the documentation?

Sebastian Kreutzer Sebastian.Kreutzer at geogr.uni-giessen.de
Mon May 27 18:40:31 CEST 2013

Dear Inlinedocs Development Team,

first, I may thank you for this great package.

Although, I just started switching from the 'conventional' way to produce
documentations to inlinedocs, I think it is a great contribution.

I have a question on the usage:

Writing own Rd-files allows for defining individual sections, e.g.
\section{Version}{0.1}.

Is this also possible with inlinedocs, and if yes, can you provide a
short example? I tried many combinations with the inlinedocs code but
nothing worked for me (i.e. nothing was finally shown in the manual).

Many thanks in advance and best wishes,

Sebastian Kreutzer
--
Sebastian Kreutzer, Dipl.-Geogr.