[inlinedocs] inlinedocs fixes for R-2.14

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Fri Oct 21 14:19:07 CEST 2011

Hi inlinedocs fans, how are things?

Recently, inlinedocs was not passing checks for R-2.14, so today I
made a few changes to inlinedocs in the R-Forge svn repos:

- I fixed a bug in the getSource function: blank lines in the source
  file were not being copied to the src variable for Parser Functions.

- I removed the inlinedocExample<- function, since that was causing a
  warning on package check. Please use the following syntax instead:
  structure(function(args){body},ex=function(){examples})

- I put my personal email as the Maintainer, since the
  inlinedocs-support list address was causing problems for the CRAN
  guys. In the future, I will forward all relevent emails to the list.

- I changed the default \author section to come from the Author: line
  of DESCRIPTION, rather than Maintainer.

If these changes pose any problems to other users or developers of
inlinedocs, please tell me in the coming days so we can discuss before
I release these changes to CRAN.