[inlinedocs] Package inlinedocs_1.6.tar.gz did not pass R CMD check

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Oct 18 09:53:16 CEST 2011

On 17.10.2011 21:03, Cook, Malcolm wrote:
> Uwe,
>
> I don't know how many users you have, but, I for one continue to be a very grateful user of inlinedocs, and hope you are able to get your package staying with R release.

Malcolm,

this is not my package but this was sent automatically to the package
maintainer asking for a fix. Looks like you got this message since the
maintainer was unable to specify a correct real person's maintainer
address but specified a mailing list. CRAN asks people again and again
to specify real persons mail addresses so that we contact them
automatically.

Best wishes,
Uwe