[GSoC-PortA] R CMD check

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:30:56 CEST 2013

Brian,

Thanks for the note.

Regarding the S3 generic methods. My intention with the chart.Weights.EF
function was that it would be a generic method for optimize.portfolio and
efficient.frontier objects. Since chart.Weights is already a generic method
for optimize.portfolio objects, I don't think chart.Weights can be used a
generic function to chart weights along the efficient frontier. I think I
should just rename chart.Weights.EF to chart.WeightsEF.

Regarding the other documentation issues, I'll get to work on cleaning
those up.

Thanks,
Ross