[GSoC-PortA] PortfolioAnalytics Failed to Build

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:28:20 CEST 2013

I am considering temporarily changing the affected function to use
solve.QP directly so we don't have this issue. I believe it only
affects one function and is a matter of changing a few lines of code.
I will simply switch back to using ROI when the fixed
ROI.plugin.quadprog package is on CRAN.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Ross