[GSoC-PortA] PortfolioAnalytics Failed to Build

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:17:37 CEST 2013

PortfolioAnalytics is failing to build on R-forge and the error is below.

Error: processing vignette ‘ROI_vignette.Rnw’ failed with diagnostics:
 chunk 16
Error in (dir == "<=") | (dir = q = "<") :
  operations are possible only for numeric, logical or complex types
Execution halted
Run time: 32.14 seconds.

This is an ROI error that has always been an issue, but I don't recall this
error being an issue in the R-forge builds previously. This error stems
from the ROI.plugin.quadprog package on CRAN.

Any thoughts on why this is happening or how I can resolve this?

Thanks,
Ross