[GSoC-PortA] Mean-mETL objective?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Fri Oct 4 21:58:32 CEST 2013

If it is an LP problem, I think you can only minimize subject to
constraints.

If it is a QP problem, can't you do the mean/ETL portfolio?

That assumes the space is convex, which it will be for Gaussian ETL, and
may not be for modified Cornish Fisher ETL, but will be most of the
time, at most reasonable confidence levels.

Brian