[FLR-list] deterministic STF with FLasher - recruitment

Clara Ulrich clu at aqua.dtu.dk
Tue Oct 17 15:33:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

We are in the process of moving MIXFISH work into 64 bits, and a part of that involve running standard ICES deterministic STF - now with FLasher instead of FLash. No big pbs there, except for the specification of recruitment in the case, quite standard, where there is an estimate of recruitment for the incoming year class (e.g. from a survey), while for the other years a geometric mean is used, i.e. two different values of recruitment for the next 2 years. We used to do something like this (here for this year's NS Cod forecast)

srPar<-FLPar(c("692194", "198216"),dimnames=list(params="a",year=c(2017,2018),iter=1))
  x <- fwd(x,control=ctrl.,sr=list(model="mean",params=srPar))

This does not run in Flasher and I have been trying a few alternatives with FLSR, but without full success so far... How would you write this?

Thanks
Clara