[FLR-list] tutorial on MSE

Dorleta Garcia dgarcia at azti.es
Fri Oct 6 09:44:45 CEST 2017

Hi Clara,

We are using a4a within the FLBEIA Management Procedure, you can see how we do it in FLBEIA:::sca2flbeia. You should put fit = 'MP' to avoid computing the hessian in every year and iteration.

To compile the packages in windows I use Rstudio, it allows compiling packages for linux and windows. You have to do a project using the folder where you have the code and then 'build/more/build source package' or 'build/more/build binary package' depending if you want to compile it for windows or linux.

Other way is to us install_github function and compile it directly from github, but this function only installs the package.

Regards,

Dorleta