[FLR-list] tutorial on MSE

Iago.MOSQUEIRA at ec.europa.eu Iago.MOSQUEIRA at ec.europa.eu
Fri Oct 6 09:39:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

No worries, keep them coming.

FLa4a is used to condition the OM, and FLXSA to feed the MP. The authors could comment on this, but it is just an example, and helps testing XSA as input for an MP.

FLXSA and FLAssess need to be converted, as we have done for FLBRP, named FLRP in the 64 bit version. The Cpp code that they use from FLash needs to be moved to each pkg and compilation tested with the new set up. It is on our todo list for very soon.

Cheers,

Iago

--
Dr Iago Mosqueira