[FLR-list] ssb constraint with FLash

laurie lauriekell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:46:31 CET 2014

Is it a bug or poor documentation?

We used to have  a page on TYFLR with all the different HCRs implemented
using FLash. This included the STECF ones with numerous sequential
constraints, on F, TAC, SSB etc. I have also implemented some simpler
interfaces for fwd. I am currently redoing this see
http://rscloud.iccat.int/Tutorials/MSE/hcr.pdf

As well as being documentation this will also provide a set of tests to
make sure no bugs creep in during the winter.

As Iago says could you provide an example, and if it is not already
included in hcr.pdf I will add it. After checking there isnt a bug of
course.

Laurie