[FLR-list] size

Laurie Kell lauriekell at googlemail.com
Fri May 24 09:11:55 CEST 2013

I have some simple functions, e.g. the powell-wetherall method, calculation
of moments, ...
A class that implements the "Survival Estimation in Non-Equilibrium
situations" method. These all work on FLQuant and FLPar objects.
I propose to add these to https://github.com/ejardim/FLMethLen.git

I also have methods that get length/age data from SS and Multifan-Cl, these
could go there as well.
Would this be OK?

Laurie