[FLR-list] Missing SR relationships

Iago MOSQUEIRA (JRC) iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue May 14 23:02:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

Right now the help needs updating. Is RickerAR1 still failing for you?

Iago

On 05/14/2013 04:12 PM, Mark Payne wrote:
> Has this been fixed in a more recent build e.g. on the repo? Is there
> any reason why is there is discrepancy between the SRR functions
> described in the help files and those that are actually available?
>
> Mark

Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit FISHREG – Scientific Support to Fisheries
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413
Fax: +39 0332 789658