[FLR-list] Introductory courses on R/FLR

Laurie lauriekell at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:17:21 CET 2011

WRT " 'first come first served' basis." If I send this email to ICCAT
scientists and 30 people sign up immediately who are not from EU
countries is that OK?

WRT the topics "Working with your own data" & 'Exploring data with FLR'.
What type of data are these? Stock assessment, cpue, catch-at-size,
catch-at-age, biological, ...

Plus it would be useful to take the opportunity to finalise a definitive
set of resources for the flr-project on the areas covered.

Laurie