[FLR-list] Bug tracking

Iago Mosqueira iago.mosqueira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:32:05 CET 2011

On 7 November 2011 10:47, Laurie <lauriekell at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Good ideas.
>
> Laurie
>
> On 11/07/2011 10:20 AM, Mark Payne wrote:
>>
>> I think it's a wonderful idea to resurrect it - I think that its something
>> that the project would benefit a lot from...
>>
>> Could I therefore suggest that
>> 1. all open bugs are reviewed to see if they still exist
>> 2. the bug tracking is made more visible, by having a link from the
>> webpage?
>> 3. all future issues are directed via the bug tracker - is it possible,
>> for example to link the mailing list and bug-tracker, for example?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Mark

(1) OK, this can be started, any help more than welcome.

(2) Will do ASAP

(3) I tried various ways to link both, but it is not easy. I could
find, for example, a bug tracking syste,m that could accept an email,
formatted the right way, to add a bug report. So it is manual for now,
somebody must pick it up and add the bug report

IAgo