[datatable-help] Loading long CSV tables in R

Gabzela beju_gaby at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 15:55:56 CEST 2016

Hello.

I am a student trying to make some statistical analysis with some daily
discharge time series for several hydrometric stations. I have organized all
the discharge values of the stations (with daily discharge for 10-50 years,
upon the station) on one Excel sheet (each line has a daily value in column
D, corresponding to the date specified in column C, for a certain station
whose name is in column B and river in column A). Then, I save that sheet
with all my data in a csv format

In R, I tried to load the table with read.csv , but I receive this error
message:  [ reached getOption("max.print") -- omitted 1015467 rows ]

If this length of the data is not enough for R, how else I could organize my
stations, so that I can do the statistics for all of them at the same time,
without creating for each of them a separate CSV file?

Thank you so much!