[datatable-help] data.table on existing data.frame list

iembry iruckaE at mail2world.com
Mon Aug 5 21:38:41 CEST 2013

Hi Matthew, this link is in a similar format to the files that I'm processing
now:
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/dv?cb_00095=on&cb_00065=on&cb_00060=on&format=rdb&period=&begin_date=2012-08-04&end_date=2013-08-04&site_no=02169570&referred_module=sw

Both file formats begin with the comments followed by the column names
followed by agency code information and then the actual data.

The .rdb text files vary in length (some may range from a few hundred lines
long to over 20,000 lines). I am given the files that I am processing.

Thank you.

Irucka